Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009!

Well, it is 2009. Crazy. Just wanted to write a little something before I wind down...and prepare for another work day. I'm excited for what 2009 will bring. I hope it brings new and exciting things for Kenny and I. Ken will be making another trip to San Antonio in the middle of January and I will be visiting for a weekend this time. I can't miss out on the "Riverwalk" experience and that of the fabulous food in the San Antonio area. I love eating at outside restaurants and being in on the "action" of the downtown atmosphere.

I have to keep reminding myself to do something for me...and stop worrying about everyone else all the time. That's just me though. I don't think that will every change but I can tweek it a bit I hope. I must take care of myself better in 2009. I have not being doing that.

I know 2009 will be a better year for me professionally and emotionally. I will be writing down goals I would like to achieve and other to-do's on my list. There will be no "fear of the unknown" in 2009.....

I will share those goals soon...night night.

No comments: