Monday, September 29, 2008

Celtic Classic 2008




Every year Kenny and I attend the Celtic Classic in Bethlehem, PA. We love it. It's great food, great music and of course, Great Beer, Wine and any other beverage to your liking! We've been going for 7 years now and it's a tradition for us. There has only been one year where we had my sister, cousin and Ken's friend come along. All other years, it's been Ken and I. I love that we are making long lasting traditions that we hope to enjoy with our family, whenever children come into the picture.

We see some of the same people every year and know exactly what booths to go to when looking for our favorite vendors! Ken's goal this year was to get his "AU SHUCKS" corn on the cob, with spices and parmesean cheese, it's the bomb! As well as an O'haras pint. Not as good as Guinness, but close to it!

I just love walking around, shopping, listening to the great celtic bands which are so entertaining, and the whole vibe is just a good time! We look forward to it every year and never plan anything for the last weekend in September!!
P.S. The bagpiper picture is from a few years ago, I couldn't get a good one this year, we didn't have the greatest weather.

1 comment:

emily said...

Sounds like so much fun! BTW, I lived in flats in H.S....so it's nice they're back in! :) Emily