Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No time!


Okay, so I haven't posted pictures from our Puerto Rico trip yet....sorry! I have been working, and by the time I get home, I just want to relax, take a nap etc. I don't really even get to do that b/c time goes by so fast. I feel like I'm not enjoying the summer either. Hopefully, by the end of this weekend, I will be able to spend some time to post the pics. I have been really thinking about what's important in life, and what things (material or otherwise) that "we" can get through our days without. In other words...trying to start saving as much as I can. It's definitely a struggle to forgo the "take out"' night, and coffe run or Coldstone run etc.


Did I really need that Coach wallet that I bought at the Coach Outlet in Puerto Rico?? No, but I wanted it...and it was $54, compared ot $220! Awesome deal! This is a problem I think a lot of us have, which is soooo hard to break! Well, anyway, here's a picture of the Coach outlet in Old San Juan!

No comments: