Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Been a while.


Yes, it has been a few weeks since I last updated the blog! Needless to say things have been crazy. With me trying to figure out my job situation and what I should do...to trying to think of things to pack for our trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico next week! I will most likely forget something, I always do, even though I check and recheck! We are ready to relax and drink a cocktail or two...by the beach. We've heard so much about the great restaurants there, so we're excited to go to Old San Juan, and try them out!! I think it will be a good time to try and think about things and what we really want to do in the coming year in relation to jobs, family, etc. We constantly think about changes we want to make or places we want to live but never act on it. We are afraid of the unknown, which is a valid concern.


I got my haircut and highlighted yesterday...the last time I got that done was in March so it was much needed. Here's a picture. I might put up a picture of where we stay in San Juan...so look out for that!


If I don't post next week...Have a Happy 4th of July! Enjoy!


No comments: